Tuesday 4 June 2013

Stationery Box Tutorial Video

Hello Everyone

I have an extra video to share with you today featuring a project I have been teaching at my most recent 'special' class. It is my design for a Stationery Trunk. I've always wanted a proper old fashioned trunk - but this box is the closest I have got so far.



All the ladies who came along to make it had a fun evening creating this project, and I am already getting emails and pictures of the ones they have made since using my instructions.

These 10 page photo tutorial instructions are available to purchase at £3.50 if you are interested. Just click below to buy and I will send you a link so you can make your very own box.



If you wish to teach this box in a class - that is fine. Please just leave my details on the instructions you hand out.



Happy stamping - back soon with another fun project.


 Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.