Monday 29 July 2013

VIDEO Elizabeth's Craft Room Video Tour

Hello Everyone

Well I am celebrating just over 6 months of weekly videos here at Elizabeth's Craft Room! I hope you have been enjoying them every Tuesday.



Today I am sharing something different - a video tour of my craft room. This is split into two videos, but I won't keep you waiting. I am posting both today.  

Here we go with part 1...

And here is part 2...

Now don't run away with the idea that my craft room is ALWAYS this tidy...as I start to create it gets more and more messy....but I do try to put everything away at least once a day. :)

I hope you have enjoyed today's video - back on Friday with more inspiration and fun.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.