Monday 1 July 2013

VIDEO It's HERE! The new Stampin' Up! catalogue

Hello Everyone

Woo hoo! It's here - the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. You can click HERE to see it or if you would like your own copy, please contact me.

SO MUCH to share today including a video for you.

Over the last couple of days I have held two launch events and lots of lovely ladies came along to ooh and ahh and make and eat cake and have fun! Want to see a few photos?


 I set up the party in my home, in the dining room, (which is the room I teach in), I set up a small display, my demo table, which later became one of the two make and take tables. The living room held the main display and another make and take.




Of course we HAVE to have cake! I baked Stampin' Up! stamped shortbread biscuits, tea loaf and my famous Key Lime Cheesecake. Yummy!







The smaller display in my teaching room was a selection of goodies made with the stunning Mosaic Madness Designer Series Paper.

Below the Mosaic Madness goodies is my new colours display.






And here is my main display. I have had so much fun creating everything. You will see lots of upcoming close up pictures and videos coming up on my blog.




It was so hard to decide what to show you first...but here is a video featuring our lovely new In Colors.





Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.