Saturday 14 February 2015

I know - I know - I can't leave it alone….. :)

Hello Everyone - and Happy Valentines Day!

Really Elizabeth? ANOTHER Butterfly Basics card?

Yes it is :) You can't say I don't know what I like! The thing is that usually when I make samples with a stamp set, I stop after making 6 or so - but this time I couldn't put it down…so don't expect this butterfly overload to finish any time soon - and remember other stamp sets are available. LOL!

Here I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe base card and embossed it using the Spring Flowers embossing folder. The layers are in Whisper White and Sahara Sand. I stamped, coloured and layered and finished with Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine. Love it!



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.