Sunday 22 February 2015

Special Class coming soon

Hello Everyone

Today I am offering you a sneak peek of my upcoming special class called Vintage Springtime. There are three 3D projects a lidded trinket box, a springtime basket and a butterfly treat bag.



We are also making three co-ordinating cards.



The class costs £28 and for this you will receive half a pack of the Something Borrowed designer series paper, a a full Artisan Embellishments kit, plus all the other supplies you need to make the projects (value over £15). There will be plenty of paper and embellishments to take home too!

The class is at my studio in Southampton, England and will be running on the evening of Tuesday 28th April and the morning of Wednesday 29th April. Places will be limited, so if you would like to book your place contact me soon.



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.