Saturday 14 March 2015

Sponged Treat Bag

Hello Everyone

Do you like this bag? We did it at class and it shows off the fantastic effects you can get with the Irresistibly Yours designer paper. It starts as a white cardstock, but add ink and the pattern resists the ink leaving this stunning effect.

The colours I sponged with here are Tangelo Twist and Strawberry Slush. I finished my bag with Seam Binding ribbon and a bow made with the Bow Builder Punch.


You can still receive a full 12X12 pack of this DSP FREE during Sale A Bration - but the offer ends 31st March. Place an order of £45 and claim your pack today.

Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.