Friday 3 April 2015

Fancy Bags with Swallowtail

Hello Everyone




Todays projects are decorated paper bags. These bags come plain white and I decided to jazz them up and make them into pretty gift bags. I used the stunning Swallowtail stamp set. It is funny, it took me ages to decide to buy it because the image is big - but since I've had it, I have used it a lot!

I stamped in Memento black ink and coloured in with Blendabilites. This image makes is to easy to get a really great vibrant effect.








Here is a close up of the colouring - do you like it? I used Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities here.





And then I did another colour way for this one with Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Blendabilties and Blackberry Bliss cardstock stamped with Summer Silhouettes.








I hope you like today's fancy bags and I hope the recipients will like them too.





Love Elizabeth X
Parties? Classes? Want to become a demonstrator? 
If you have any questions - please contact me - I am here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.