Monday 22 June 2015

My Story


I know I have new people visiting my blog, so thought I would  a share a little bit about me and how I got to do the BEST job in the world! 

My name is Elizabeth and I just LOVE to share my passion for stamping. I started by buying just a couple of ink pads and a stamp set a few years ago...and I was hooked. Now I am a full time Stampin' Up! demonstrator and get to wake up every morning and do what I love.

There is nothing better than being able to introduce others to the wonders of Stampin' Up!  If you want to come to a class, a workshop, an event, a party or join me on one of my free weekly video tutorials I am here to share what I have learned and help you create amazing projects you will be proud to give.

Since being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I have had made more friends than I could ever have imagined and now I get to pay my bills by stamping too! smiley

IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT....

I also support a growing team of wonderful demonstrators who also love to share. We are callled the Dazzling Dreamers and we always welcome new stampers to our happy family.

If you would like to contact me about attending an event, ordering some Stampin' Up! goodies or starting a fabulous crafty business, feel free to get in touch. I am always available on email, or you can call me Mon-Sat 8am-8pm UK time. I would love to hear from you and help your stamping dreams come true. 


I have been married for almost 20 years to my soulmate Michael, who is a songwriter and is really supportive of my Stampin' Up! business. We love to holiday in Walt Disney World whenever we can - in fact we are now Disney Vacation Club member - which means we get to go more often! My nieces, who I adore, call me Auntie Disney - they love to stamp with me too! 

Love and hugs

Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.