Friday 12 June 2015

Gift Bags on my Birthday :)

Hello Everyone

And happy birthday to me! I thought as it is my birthday, I would share some gift bags made with the new Gift Bag Punch Board from Stampin' Up!

This is such a versatile tool - I am discovering more and more you can make with it so I am going to be offering a special Masterclass on using it. If you are in the Southampton area - let me know if you would like to come along.

You may have seen the smaller of these bags on a video I did a week or so ago - but the tall one looks great doesn't it?

I used a sheet of our new Neutrals Stack 12X12 designer paper, some stunning Watermelon Wonder lace ribbon and the Just For You comes from a stamp set called You're So Sweet.


OK - off to have fun on my birthday now….see you next Tuesday for a new video.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.