Thursday 17 September 2015

Christmas Cuties - SOOOO cute!

Hello Everyone

How cute are these images? And they are well named too - Christmas Cuties is the stamp set and there are three little cuties to colour. I will be sharing some videos of these - but I couldn't wait to share some pictures.

The card features the Softly Falling Embossing Folder to create the snow texture and the tree comes from the Sheltering Tree stamp set - that I am sure many of you already own. Always see how you can incorporate goodies from your supplies with your new toys!



Here is a close up look at the tag. I love how the images work well when you cut them out and pop them up on dimensionals. And of course the Dazzling Diamonds glitter is a must!


If you are tempted, click on the images below and it will take you direct to that item in my online store - or if you are local contact me and save on postage. 

Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.