Thursday 15 October 2015

Pillow Box with a surprise inside!

Hello Everyone

Hooray! We have a pillow box die back in our catalogue - and this square one is lovely! You can extend it to make a large rectangle box - it comes with cut outs and frames to make appetures - oh I love it!



Here I have teamed it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder, and under the vellum appeture which I cut with one of the extra dies in the Pillow Box set - I popped the Sleigh Ride image. How cute is that? 
Another tip - stuck the vellum in BEFORE I embossed the box front, so we get embossed snow on the vellum. 


Hope you love this project as much as I do!

Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.