Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stampissimo and Weekly Deals Wednesday

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple of shares for you today. I was recently asked to go Stampin' Up! UK head office and share some projects using Project Life from Stampin' Up!

The video of this has just been released so I can share it here.  It was a fun day with Paula Gorry, our UK manager, her assistant Kelly and the video crew.

I do ask you to remember the camera adds 10 pounds and there were four cameras! LOL




And of course - not forgetting it is Wednesday - and that means it is weekly deals day! Just click on an image to go straight to my online store or contact me to order. I have an order going in this Thursday, (tomorrow 8th), so if you can collect from me, P&P will be £1. You will need to email or call me to order this way. 





Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.