Thursday 5 November 2015

Thought for Thursday

Hello everyone    .

I love inspirational quotes and like to have a different one in my craft room each week - so instead of keeping them to myself I am sharing a weekly 'thought for Thursday'

I have been doing this over on Facebook for a few weeks and it seems to be popular - so although it is not strictly stamping related, I thought I would share here too.

I am starting with one that I could have stamped - there are always lots of flower stamps in my craft room! I think I don't always open my eyes and see beauty in what is around me - so this week I am going to look up when I stand at my craft desk and see some garden beauty - yes it is raining right now but the autumn colours on my cherry tree still look beautiful!




Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.