Friday 13 November 2015

Two takes on Sleigh Ride

Hello Everyone



Today I am sharing the work of two of my lovely Dazzling Dreamers team. Very appropriate as right now lots of the team and I are over in Brussels for OnStage Live - a three day event for Stampin' Up! demonstrators!




The first project is by Sarah Ridley - Oooh I love it. She teamed the Sleigh Ride houses with Shimmery White paper and used an Aqua Painter to paint on that beautiful sky.

She then embossed the words and stars in gold, which come from the Wonderland stamp set.


The second project is by Sara Harnett. Another one a similar colour way. Here Sara sponged the sky background in Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and a little Tangerine Tango. She used the Fine Tip Glue pen to make a Dazzling Diamonds snow line. 


Haven't I got a talented team - I hope their projected inspired you. 


Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.