Wednesday 25 November 2015

Weekly Deals and Retiring Goodies

Hello Everyone  - it's weekly deals Wednesday!

The new weekly deals are up - just click on an image to go straight to my online store or contact me to order. I have an order going in on Friday so if you can collect from me, P&P will be £1. You will need to email or call me to order this way. 

Remember we also have items retiring from the Autumn/Winter catalogue - you can see them all at my online store. They are 'while stocks last'. The ones I will REALLY miss are the gold and silver cording trim - so if like me you love them - now is the time to stock up! 

Back tomorrow with a 'thought for Thursday' and on Friday with another project for you 


 Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.