Friday 1 January 2016

A Blooming New Year!

Happy New Year! I wonder what 2016 will hold for us all?

Well one thing it is holding for me is the fantastic new Spring Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up! and the wonder of Sale A Bration so you can choose from a wonderful range of free goodies!

You will be able to see the whole catalogue at my online store on Tuesday 5th - but if you would like your own paper copy - let me know. (Lovely class ladies - yours are awaiting you!)

Anyway - let us start with a card for you…this stamp set is called Birthday Blooms. Isn't it pretty?



I have stamped it in Basic Grey ink and water coloured using an aqua painter.

Back on Tuesday with a video - and also watch out for a special video on Wednesday showing an exciting special class.

Love Elizabeth X

Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.