Friday 12 February 2016

Valentines and so much more….

WARNING! Today's post is a bit picture heavy - with lots and lots of projects made with the Love Blossoms goodies.

You can find them on pages 16-17 of the Spring Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up! and they include 6X6" Designer Series papers, stamps, accessories, PINK Glimmer Paper and the stunning Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies - with which I cut the black paper heart below.


This set is great for a Valentines project - but so much more. The banner in the stamp set is gorgeous (there is a matching die available too), and you will find your Teeny Tiny Wishes fit perfectly in the space. 

I was honoured to be asked to the the UK Global Events Council delegate for Stampin' Up! and as such got to present these beautiful goodies at our OnStage event in November. I shared some of my samples with my team who attended.


I made them up little packs including the card and the paper sampler above. They did look cute all packaged up didn't they?


Since I got back I have made lots more projects with these goodies. As you can see I have gone more for a non-valentine theme - but with Valentines around the corner, I thought I would share them all!

So to finish off you can see some lovely packaging made by my fellow demonstrator/presenter Anja Luft - who gave me this pretty packaged card and a card made by me - with love to all of you! 

I used an origami fold with punched hearts and beads and a wooden element from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit. The ribbon comes from that kit too and as you can see I stamped on it using Stazon Ink. 


 Happy Valentines to you all!

Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.