Friday 4 March 2016

A Party Without Cake - is just a meeting!

I love the sentiment I used on this card! I have used the big Happy Birthday lots too…but that one made me smile! Both come from the Party Wishes stamp set which coordinates with matching Party Punch Pack punches (woo hoo) - so we can easily pop up those little cakes.

I love how the little balloons work too - I decorated the card below with both balloons and cupcake - and believe me I wouldn't have wanted to fussy cut all those out!

Punches are the best! And even better you can buy both the stamps and punches together as a bundle and save 15%. See them at my online store or let me know if you would like them.










Love Elizabeth X

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.