Friday 15 April 2016

Matching punch…music to a crafter's ears!


Don't you love a matching punch? I know I do. I have been enjoying using a bundle of goodies called the Grateful Bunch stamp set with Blossom Bunch punch. (Try saying that fast!)

So this is one of the projects I have made with it…and doing all those flowers was quick as a wink…

I embossed one 'flower pot' and stamped the other with a lace edge design that is in the Grateful Bunch stamp set - it also has a little butterfly - and you can never have too many butterflies.



Remember if you would like the punch and the stamps - choose the bundle - you get a 15% discount when you buy them together.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.