Friday 29 April 2016

Pretty Pegs to spread the news!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

It is over 18 months since I became a full time Stampin' Up! demonstrator - and I am still building my business and seeking out new people to share the joy of stamping with!

I sometimes give out Elizabeth's Craft Room flyers, but recently used these cute pegs to keep my information together. The little gift seemed very well received, as well as showing off our pretty papers and punches.



The one below is done with Birthday Bouquet designer paper, Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches and a Basic Rhinestone for a bit of bling. They were so much fun to make. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.