Tuesday 31 May 2016

Incentive Trip Cruise - Gifts

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Oh my goodness - what a week I have had! I went on my first ever incentive trip - a Mediterranean Cruise all paid for by Stampin' Up!

Who would have thought when I first stamped a heart a few short years ago that I could earn such an amazing trip?

As well as the wonders of visiting Pompeii and Pisa and spending a wonderful week aboard the Norwegian Epic cruise ship - I was simply showered with gifts by Stampin' Up!

I thought I would show you them in a video and some pictures.

And if you would like to earn a future trip simply by sharing your love of Stampin' Up! - contact me and we will make a plan!







Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.