Monday 30 May 2016

VIDEO Woo hoo! New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Tour

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I am SO excited to share the new Stampin' Up! catalogue that goes live tomorrow I thought I would share a look through some of my favourite things in a video today.

Let me know what you like in there! If the answer is 'everything' - it could be time for you to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and share what you love! Contact me for a chat about how that could work for you.

If you want your very own paper copy to peruse - contact me for that too!

Or of course you can order anytime from my online store or - yes you guessed - contact me! Enjoy the video.



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.