Friday 6 May 2016

Watercolour Wings with extra embossing!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

Today's project is a card I received from my lovely upline at Stampin' Up! Amanda. She sent me this card to congratulate me on a recent achievement.

What I love is that it is so subtle. At first you see the butterfly - stamped beautifully with the Watercolour Wings stamp set and cut using the matching framelit.



But look closer and you will see the embossing on the background, done with one of our 6" square embossing folders called 'Fluttering'. 


Finished with bling - Basic Rhinestones - I just love it and have it on display in my craft room. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.