Monday 25 July 2016

VIDEO Two Oh Happy Day Card Kit Videos - regular and gift card holder!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing TWO Oh Happy Day kit videos - one going by the instructions in the kit and one going off piste and creating something of my own devising.

These were supposed to go live at the same time as my 'unboxing' video - but somehow that didn't happen - whoops!

I hope you enjoy them - let me know if you have any questions. And you can scroll to the bottom and order this kit direct from my online store if you would like it.


With the instructions….



…and freestyle…turning a card into a gift card holder.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)


Product List
Simply Scored
£27.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.