Wednesday 24 August 2016

Swirly Bird Flower Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Such a quick card - and so effective. I used the Swirly Bird to create the flowers and leaves. The greeting comes from Thoughtful Banners - which let you make up your own combination of words and I finished with some splatters of Copper Embossing Powder stamped again with the Swirly Bird set and a little knot of ribbon covers the embellishment opportunity where I dropped the ink pad on the corner of the layer :)


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it. Make sure you un-tick the 'no contact' box if you would like me to send you a thank you card. :)

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.