Friday 9 September 2016

Elizabeth's Craft Room Annual Customer Thank You Party

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well last week I held my annual customer thank you party. I hired a local hall and 35 lovely ladies attended for a morning of crafting, cake, demonstrations and displays.


This is my opportunity to thank those people who support my business all through the year and allow me to do the best job in the world. I am SO lucky to have these lovely ladies in my life and they have become my very good friends.






It is lovely to spend time with everyone and see everyone enjoying the excitement of new Stampin' Up! goodies too!

My home baked Key Lime Cheesecake is a regular feature of this event - I now have to make a quadruple sized quantity! Tracy from my team volunteered to help as my usual helper, (DH Michael), is away overseas at the moment.




We had a giant Stampin' Up! raffle and everyone seemed to enjoy looking at the various displays. I made pretty pens with little bells and ribbon for everyone.

Thank you to all who attended!  Those who missed out - next year it will be on Saturday 2nd September 2017 - so keep that date free! :) And if you would like to come next year it is easy - just spend £50 with me during the year, either at classes or by buying Stampin' Up! goodies, and you will receive your invitation!


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.