Wednesday 7 September 2016

Forever Evergreen Home Decor Christmas Tree Kit & Class

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


How beautiful is this 33cm/13"tree?


It is just one of three that you get in the 'Forever Evergreen' kit from Stampin' Up!

If you would like your own you can click on the link at the bottom of the page - but I am also doing a class where you make this 'more is more' version of one of the trees. I have added extra bling, lace, mini metallic fir cones and a stand to make your tree the centre of attention during the festive season.

If you are local to me and would like to book the class later this month contact me for more details

Would you like a closer look....






Love Elizabeth X

To view the whole Autumn/Winter catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.