Tuesday 13 September 2016

VIDEO Visit my Home Sweet Home Village!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Here is is - the video featuring my Elizabeth's Craft Room Home Sweet Home Village and news about my upcoming Home Sweet Home Masterclass.

You can learn how to make the Elizabeth's Craft room Church, the Village Shop, thatched cottages and much, much more.



Learn to make lots of fantastic creations with 30 different ideas for using this bundle all year round.

UPDATED: Although the Home Sweet Home goodies are no longer bundled together - you can still get the class for FREE by purchasing the stamps and dies  direct from my store - click the first picture of the bundle at the bottom of the page. Make sure you include your email address and I will email you the class including  10+ videos (you get some extra ones too), links to 20 pictures and a list of 30 ideas for you.

If you already own this fabulous stamp and die set - or are outside the Stampin' Up! European market you can still purchase the Online Masterclass. Simply click to pay securely by Paypal and I will send you the class by return. The price for the class only is £6.50 - click to pay and enjoy your class!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.