Wednesday, 14 September 2016

VIDEO Visit my Home Sweet Home Village!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Here is is - the video featuring my Elizabeth's Craft Room Home Sweet Home Village and news about my upcoming Home Sweet Home Masterclass.

You can learn how to make the Elizabeth's Craft room Church, the Village Shop, thatched cottages and much, much more.



Learn to make lots of fantastic creations with 30 different ideas for using this bundle all year round.

UPDATED: Although the Home Sweet Home goodies are no longer bundled together - you can still get the class for FREE by purchasing the stamps and dies  direct from my store - click the first picture of the bundle at the bottom of the page. Make sure you include your email address and I will email you the class including  10+ videos (you get some extra ones too), links to 20 pictures and a list of 30 ideas for you.

If you already own this fabulous stamp and die set - or are outside the Stampin' Up! European market you can still purchase the Online Masterclass. Simply click to pay securely by Paypal and I will send you the class by return. The price for the class only is £6.50 - click to pay and enjoy your class!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

15 comments:

  1. You're a life saver Elizabeth I have this set - am finding it very tricky and was just about to put it in the bag of the cupboard. I'm buying your class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona - it's easy when you have made a couple and you will LOVE it! XXX

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, smashing project!!!! Jennifer, SU demonstrator Canada!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects!! Just ordered my tutorial, I'm an SU demo in the US. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops it said I was signed in, guess not! This is Patti Fjelstad

      Delete
    2. Thank you Patti - hope you enjoy the class X

      Delete
  4. Hi Elizabeth! I'm a Demo in California. I already have the bundle and have had a blast making haunted houses!! Your samples are so beautiful and can't wait to make them. I just purchased your tutorial �� - Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca - I've just emailed it over to you xxx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for all the inspiration here...you are very creative and talented! I hope you have a wonderful response to your class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much :) Yes I have been delighted with the response - it is so lovely to feel so appreciated X

    ReplyDelete
  7. just ordered your class. looking forward to receiving the videos. Can't wait to figure out how to use this great set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your class should be with you now - I hope you enjoy it 😂

      Delete
  8. Hi I am a demo in Australia and I have just ordered your tutorial. Can't wait to have a play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just sent you the class Kris - enjoy 😊

      Delete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X