Friday 21 October 2016

New Card-making Class in my Rownhams, Southampton Studio!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

My monthly card making classes in my Rownhams studio, Southampton have become so popular I have added another new class! Why not come along and give it a try? Whether you are an experienced crafter or have never made a thing - this class takes you step by step and you will see how easy it is to create beautiful cards and gifts you will be proud to give.

These are the projects we will be making during November classes, (wine not included! :) )

I have space on Wednesday mornings and Tuesday evenings at present. If those times don't suit you - let me know and I can give you some other options.

The cost is just £10 and all tools and materials are provided. Booking is essential - contact me to book your place or to ask any questions.

All my classes are full of friendly people aged from 20 to 80 - and they would love to join me in welcoming you along.

So why not give it a try? Get in touch to book your space.

Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.