Thursday 17 November 2016

Merry Mice with Forever Evergreen Baubles

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I do like this combination - it looks to me like a little parade of mice sorting out their own decorations underneath the Christmas tree!

The baubles, swags and stars all come from the Forever Evergreen stamp set. This set is designed to go with the kit of the same name, but is a lovely stamp set in its own right.

Still loving those Merry Mice too!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.