Tuesday 8 November 2016

Santa's Sleigh Special Class!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I have a very special class coming up at the end of this month. We will be making these beautiful home decor and gifting projects along with two luxury cards.


My particular favourite is the little 3D sleigh - it even has a lace seat and a cushion in the back...


I will be showing how easy it is to make the two faux bows - yes they are faux! If you come along you will receive £24 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies and the frame. The class costs £30 and I have spaces on Tuesday 29th November at 7pm,  Wednesday 30th November at 10am and Thursday 1st December at 10am. 

CONTACT ME to book - places are filling fast! 



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.