Saturday 12 November 2016

Seasonal Bells for many occasions - part 2

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I am back again with another Seasonal Bells - or unseasonal bells project!

This one uses the swirl from the Seasonal Bells stamp set combines with ribbon to create an anniversary card. The greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes.



To add a little extra bling - I used two of the Mini Jingle Bells from the Autumn Winter catalogue and cut out some berries using the Pretty Pines Thinlits. You need to tie the bells on with some narrow twine or thread - I used some silver Metallic Thread - but cotton would work too.  The bells really Jingle!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.