Thursday 19 January 2017

Mini Egg Cartons with Hey, Chick

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Would you like a Stampin' Up! party? This is one of the projects I have been demonstrating at recent parties for my lovely ladies. Also during Stampin' Up! as well as receiving FREE Stampin' Up! goodies like the Hey, Chick stamp set featured here - you can also get EXTRA hostess benefits on top of the usual freebies for being a hostess.

You can hold a party at yours or in my studio - or even have a virtual party by collecting orders from your friends and you still get hostess benefits. Ask me to book a party or for more information - I'd love to help.

SO - on with the project - this is made using the Mini Egg Cartons from the Spring/Summer catalogue. You get 8 cartons for £7.25 and yes they are big enough to hold medium eggs - or even better Cadbury's chocolate eggs!

I spritzed the Blushing Bride one with ink to add colour - or you can sponge them too which I did on the Pool Party and So Saffron ones. And they are finished with the Hey, Chick stamps - one of the many FREE Sale-A-Bration choices available right now from Stampin' Up!

The layers are die cut with the new Stitched Shaped Framelits and I cannot get enough of them - so you will see them in LOTS of upcoming projects.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.