Saturday 4 February 2017

Beautiful You Thank You Card - why not join me?

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,




Today I am sharing another of the thank you cards I send out when I receive an order. They are very heartfelt because without my lovely customers, (who have become my friends), I could not do the best job in the world -  full time Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

This little card features the Beautiful You stamp set. I stamped in Black Archival Ink from Stampin' Up! to ensure that adding water and ink wouldn't smear the image, then I painted the image with an Aqua Painter and ink. The colours I chose were Pacific Point and Mint Macaroon and the card base is in Blushing Bride.



If YOU would like to join me in doing the best job in the world, why not contact me and find out more about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. There is a great offer for joining if you do so before the end of March so contact me for more details. I love to have a chat with you about joining my friendly team of stampers.

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.