Saturday 25 February 2017

Tool box for Dad with Nailed It and Build It

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's project was made with the Nailed It stamps and Build It framelits. My lovely husband has one of these rolling tool boxes in his garage - so as it is made of brick I used the Brick Wall Embossing Folder to create a background. It is in Crumb Cake cardstock, sponged with Soft Suede ink.

The drawer edges were made with strips of Silver Foil Sheets and of course all the tools were cut with the Build It dies.

The Nailed It stamp set comes with a father's day greeting so I added that too. I made a pop up version of this too - so come back next Saturday and I will share that one too.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.