Thursday 9 March 2017

Celebration Duo Embossing Folders Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I did a video on how to do cards like this back on the 10th January and realised I hadn't given you a good look at the 'other' card I flashed across the screen - so better late than never, here it is.

I just brayered with one colour over the top to the Happy sentiment from the Celebration Duo Embossing Folders. The other stamps are from the Birthday Bright stamp set. The Timeless Tags make great card embellishments as well as tags as you can see and you can choose what you cut out of the blank tag - butterflies, stars or petals. And of course then you can use the cut outs too!

P.S. Someone asked about the piece of rock I've been using in my photos recently - so here is the story. I saw it on a beach when my husband Mike and I were on a November holiday down in Cornwall. I liked the seams in it and thought at once it would make a good photography prop, so once he had finished impressing me with skimming stones I got him to pass it up to me on the quay side. So now you know :)



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

   Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.