Saturday 18 March 2017

Nailed it in Bermuda Bay

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

So far when I have created projects using the fabulous Nailed It stamps and co-ordinating Build It framelits - I have stuck to 'proper' colours for tools - yellow and red....but why not have some subtle, Bermuda Bay coloured tools? Frankly I think Draper & Co are missing a trick! 😀


Here I stamped the tools on Silver Foil paper then in the case of the hammer and screwdriver on Whisper White. I then coloured in the handles using Watercolour Pencils a Blender Pen. I stuck the silver parts to the white and then cut out using the Framelits. (Washi tape is useful to keep everything in place while you cut).

All the nails and screws are from the Nailed It stamp set and the Happy Birthday is from Tin of Cards.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.