Thursday 2 March 2017

Tall Hexagon Box with Window Shopping Thinlits

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,




As mentioned in Tuesday's video I worked out some measurements and adaptions to create a tall hexagon box using the Window Box Thinlits. The lid fit snugly and the box looks gorgeous whether stamped with the Window Shopping stamps or covered in Designer paper.

So here is my Elizabeth's Craft Room offer.  You will receive the measurements to make a tall hexagon box sent to you as a thank you gift with every order of the Window Shopping Bundle. This will also include an exclusive video showing how to make it. If you'd like to take advantage of this offer - scroll down for details on how to order.






To receive your free thank you gift of the tall hexagon box measurements video - click below to order the bundle and then click here to send me your email address and I will pop the links straight back to you. If you are a local customer, just order with me as usual and I will send your measurements and links to you.

Click to order 

Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.