Tuesday 21 March 2017

VIDEO Hey, Chick and Watercolour Pencils

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's video features to super cute Hey. Chick stamps available during Sale-A-Bration - which ends in just 9 days! So if you want to receive these free - don't tarry - place you qualifying order today!

And if you haven't already bought them - and I know lots of you have - why not choose the fantastic Watercolour Pencils. In Stampin' Up! colours to match your cardstock, inks and accessories - they are wonderfully easy to use - let me show you....





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50
Blender Pens
£9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.