Friday 21 April 2017

Nailed It & Build It Vintage Car Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

So as I am sharing this card, I am wondering - do you have Haynes car manuals everywhere in the world? I remember using mine to service my mini when I first started driving...but now they just plug my Hyundai into a computer to see what it needs - how times change!

Anyway, things don't change when you own a 1936 Morris 8 like my husband Mike - so this is the birthday card I made for him using the Nailed It and Build It stamps and dies...


Now if truth be told - Haynes Manuals didn't actually start till 1960 - so the manual my DH uses is the one that came with the car - but it was fun making up and mini book on the front of his birthday card. I used the Guy Greetings stamp set for the car and greeting stamps. 

Hope you like it. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.