Friday 19 May 2017

Nailed It & Build It Pop and Flip Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

There have been lots of these pop and flip cards around and in fact I taught one at my recent 'Cards that make you go Ooh' special class.

So here is my take on the style, featuring the Nailed It stamps and Build It framelits. The outside looks fairly plain apart from the addition of the super fancy Urban Underground Embellishment screws! The 'husband' stamp comes from Guy Greetings.


The clever bit happens when you open the card and the inside pops and twists out to reveal the tools! I love the little nail, screw and nut stamps that go with the tools. 






Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.