Thursday 8 June 2017

Fabulous Flamingo

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's project is a two - well actually FOUR step stamping project called Fabulous Flamingo.

I wanted to use it in two different ways to show you a vibrant 'Flirty Flamingo' coloured bird and a soft vintage version done in Crumb Cake and Powder Pink - one of our lovely new In Colours.


I love how much difference a change of inks can make in the feel of a project - don't you? In this vintage one below, I also used the new Label Me Pretty stamps and matching Pretty Label Punch for the greeting. 


Like to see more? To view the whole 2017 Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Fabulous Flamingo Photopolymer Stamp Set
£19.00
Label Me Pretty Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£15.00
Pretty Label Punch
£16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.