Tuesday, 6 June 2017

VIDEO New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Walk through and PLANNER!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

TWO exciting videos for you today. I have a walk through of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and a separate video of my favourite thing in the whole book - the new Stampin' Up! planner.

I really hope you enjoy them both.







NEW Stampin' Up! CATALOGUE WALK THROUGH VIDEO



If you would like your own Stampin' Up! catalogue, please contact me, I would love to help. 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List

14 comments:

  1. Great overview of the planner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen - it is lovely isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Love this planner and your video. I am in the US so can't order from you. Can you explain how you made the pen loop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can find a lovely demo in the US to help you. The pen loop was actually from Amazon! They have really strong adhesive as you are really tugging on them all the time. You could pretty it up with ribbon though :)

      Delete
  3. Can we stamp on the glossy month divider pages? There looks to be some areas that would be fun to stamp. Great video and I can't wait to get mine (I'm in the US).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question - I will test and let you know.

      Delete
    2. OK - all tested for you! YES you can stamp, but with Archival Ink and you will need to heat set it.

      Delete
  4. Love your video and can't wait to get mine tomorrow!
    Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW....what a GREAT video.....THANK YOU!

    Do you have a template you are willing to share for your class labels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shel - I actually use a DYMO label writer 450 for my check boxes. I used to use a word document, but seem to have deleted it. So sorry. We need to keep on to Stampin' Up! to give us some check box stamps don't we?

      Delete
  6. Great introduction! You brought up some things I have on my list to show when mine arrives. I see you seem to use 'bullet' journal style. I like that in this planner. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Kelly - enjoy your planner. x

      Delete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X