Friday 30 June 2017

Gift Card Set with Wood Textures DSP

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's project is a little gift set, wrapped with ribbon. I used some more of the lovely Wood Textures DSP that I have been featuring this week. Here I just cut one sheet up and layered on four of our new Very Vanilla notecards.

I cut some Seasonal Layer Thinlit leaves and used one of the greetings from the matching stamp set Colourful Seasons to make the gift tag. A little useful gift anyone would love to receive.




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
£9.00
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
£30.00
Old Olive 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon
£6.25
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes
£5.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.