Friday 21 July 2017

Last Month's Class Projects

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I posted these on Facebook the other day and realised I hadn't shared with my lovely blog readers...so let's sort that out now. These are the projects we made at my regular £10 July class. I have some spaces on Wednesday morning, so if you are near Southampton UK and would like to come along next month for more pretty projects, contact me for more details.

I think my favourite was the Piggies one. On the outside it says 'this little piggy says...' and on the inside is a Piggie holding a flower and the greeting is 'happy birthday' .


The mermaid one had lots of bling with Wink of Stella sparkle on her tail. We did quite a bit of watercoloring this month. 

The 3D project was this little crate and gift card set. We stamped the crate using the new Postmark background stamp. Just love it. 


Hope to see you next month!

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.



Product List
Post Script Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£13.00
Sharing Sweet Thoughts Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£19.00
Magical Mermaid Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
This Little Piggy Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Wood Crate Framelits Dies
£27.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.