Monday 3 July 2017

VIDEO Simply Daisy Delight

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Oh my goodness - this is already one of my most popular stamp sets and punches! After a Daisy Delight class last month, I thought I needed to come along with a couple of videos showing you how to make a selection of beautiful creations.





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Daisy Delight Photopolymer Bundle
£27.75
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
£20.00
Gold Faceted Gems
£4.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.