Friday 8 September 2017

Elizabeth's Craft Room, Annual Customer Thank You Party

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today I am sharing some pictures from my favourite annual event - my Customer Thank You Party.



I am truly grateful that these wonderful ladies allow me to have the best job in the world - a full time Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!


Once a year I put on a party with plenty of cake, make and takes, a big display and demonstrations and we have a great morning sharing our love of Stampin' Up! and paper craft.


This year I introduced Prize Patrols too - with some fun gifts including an all-attendee giveaway.



My lovely DH Michael was on hand to help out and it was a morning full of fun and laughter.


Thank you to all who came - and for those who didn't make it - be sure to come next year!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.