Saturday 2 September 2017

NEW Autumn/Winter Holiday Catalogue & Santa's Suit

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I should say Ho Ho Ho! and welcome really - because the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue has launched across the world.


If you would like your own Autumn Winter catalogue and are in the UK or our European markets, contact me here and I can help. 

Now I am just showing you one sample on this post,  because I am super busy - today is the day for my Annual Customer Thank You Party - so I have lots of lovely ladies coming along for a morning of crafting, cake, love, laughter, demos and displays!

So I will just give you one little peek into the catalogue with this Santa's Suit stamp and die set. Just wait to see what you can do with this one....coming soon to a blog near you! :)

Have a great day - I am looking forward to it!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Santa's Suit Photopolymer Bundle
£34.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.