Monday 4 September 2017

VIDEO Special Class - Be Merry with Me. Stampin' Up! Holiday Autumn/Winter Catalogue

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,




On today's video,  I am showing what we will be making at my upcoming  'Be Merry with Me' Special Class, as well as sharing a few of my favourite things from the new Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue.

If you would like to come along to this class,  contact me here and reserve your place!


Class dates.  Tues 26th 7pm
September    Weds 27th 10am
                     Thurs 28th 10am















Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Stitched Felt Embellishments
£8.25
Quilted Christmas 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
£8.25
Be Merry Kit
£17.75
Mini Pizza Boxes
£5.50
Merry Little Christmas 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Cardstock Pack
£10.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.