Saturday 11 November 2017

Beachy Little Christmas two ways

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's projects both use Beachy Little Christmas, which I introduced with a video last Tuesday.

For the three little beach huts, I coloured them with blender pens & aqua painters and fussy cut them out. The bubbly background on the base card is from the Playful Background stamp set.


For the second example I used Watercolour Pencils and Blender pens for a more subtle finish. This one was stamped on Shimmery White card stock. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Beachy Little Christmas Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Playful Backgrounds Photopolymer Stamp Set
£14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.